Boat Brite - Bird and Spider Droppings Stain Remover
Amazing Spray & Wipe formula. Quickly remove Bird & Spider dropping stains from all surfaces.
“Just what the Doctor (or the Captain!) ordered. Spray it on; wait 30-seconds; scrub a little with a toothbrush; and WOW! Absolutely GONE, even in the non-skid tread!”
- Hose off bird "solids" from surface.
- Spray onto stain, let sit for 30-60 seconds (longer if stains are from geese, ducks or if your boat is kept under a roof). Often with just a wipe of a rag the stain will be gone, however light agitation with a brush may be necessary. Rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
- Bird & Spider Dropping Stain Remover can also be sprayed onto a cloth or paper towel for easy wipe on/ wipe off. Rinse with water.
Spider Droppings Stains
- For Decks and Non-Porous Surfaces: Spray onto stain. Let sit for 30- 60
- seconds. Wipe away stain with cloth or paper towel. Depending on the stain, a light agitation with a brush may be necessary. Rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
- For Vinyl Upholstery and Porous Surfaces: Remove the spider droppings. “Black Head” with a damp cloth. Spray product liberally onto small piece of layered paper towel. Place this onto stain for 30-60 seconds. Remove paper towel and wipe clean. Rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
WORKS GREAT ON BOAT TOPS TOO.
NOTE: Though we have not had any problems, if cleaning colored vinyl please test first on an inconspicuous spot for colorfastness.
Algae & Waterline Stain Remover - Instructions for Use
This product is non-toxic and utilizes chemistry specific for cleaning all vegetation-based stains, including stains from leaves and tannins which are the major contributors to the unsightly yellowish/brown “mustache” seen on boats and yachts after an inland cruise. Spray onto surface, let sit for a few seconds and wipe stain away. Rinse with water when done. Aged and /or sunburned-in stains may need a second application.
Rinse with clean water when done.
Product can also be sprayed directly onto an applicator (cloth, paper towel, etc)
Watch a Algae and Waterline Stain Removal demonstration video
Vessel Management Services Ltd • Ph: +64 274 473 418 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • 18 Clearwater Cove, Hobsonville, West Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand