Algae & Waterline Stain Remover
$48.00 – $105.00 inc GST
Spray & Wipe Application Works quickly and easily on stubborn Algae & Waterline stains including the ICW Mustache.
- Non toxic formula
- Incredible Spray & Wipe Formulation!
- Works quickly on boat stains from algae, wet leaves, moss and tannins.
- Non-toxic boat cleaner …. safe to use on boats with gelcoat, paint and painted aluminum. And safe on us!
- NOT FOR USE ON UN-COATED ALUMINUM
- Meets EPA Clean Boating Programme
Spray Algae & Waterline Stain Remover onto surface – wait a few seconds and wipe stain away – rinse with water
Algae & Waterline Stain remover can also be sprayed onto an applicator (paper towel, cloth, etc) and just wipe away stain – rinse with water
For Heavy Algae Stains a second application may be necessary
Note: Algae & Waterline Stain Remover may streak antifouling paint.
Note: two coats of Captain John’s Boat Brite Polish at the waterline will seal your gelcoat and help prevent algae and vegetation from deep staining.
Directions for Use
- Spray onto surface of boat and allow to sit for several minutes
- Scrub the boat lightly with wet brush or scrubber sponge
- Rinse with freshwater
Note: Heavy build-up may require longer dwell time or a second application
Note: Product may streak antifouling paint but WILL NOT remove it or compromise its performance!
Note: a coat of Boat Brite Boat Polish at the waterline will help reduce further fouling