$35.00 inc GST
Boat Brite boat polish is a non-toxic, easy to use marine boat polish that will protect your boat throughout the boating season.
- Very Easy to Use
- Can be applied with a wet or dry applicator (see demo video)
- Can be applied in direct sun
- Fast and easy application
- Leaves Season Long Protection
- Works great on cars and trucks, too
“Boat Brite Boat Polish can be left on for hours,even days and still be wiped off with no extra effort. You can even apply it in direct sun light and get its legendary shine.”
Directions for Use
- The marine boat polish can be applied with a wet or dry applicator.
- The wet application method for boat polish should always be used for the first coating of the season and any other time the boat has gotten dirty.
- Do Not Apply Boat Polish when the air and boat surface is less than 15°C. This would prevent the polish from curing into the gelcoat and drying making removal difficult.
Wet Application Instructions – (to learn more, see the demo video)
- Get a good applicator (preferably a sponge wrapped in terry cloth)
- Submerge the applicator in a bucket of freshwater- Remove and squeeze excess water from the applicator
- Squirt a silver dollar size shot of boat polish onto the applicator
- Apply a light coat (more boat polish is NOT better – just more work to remove)
- Prior to reloading the applicator with a fresh squirt of boat polish, submerge in the bucket of water and swish it to release collected dirt.
- Repeat the process and put a coat of polish on the entire boat
- Allow the boat polish to fully dry and “cure’ into the gelcoat/paint for at least 60mins
- When the boat polish has dried, wipe it off with a clean towel and rotate the towel often
- Additional coats of boat polish can be applied with a dry applicator- Wipe on/Wipe off