Yacht Shine Phenomenon – Boat Polish and Wax
$50.00 – $90.00 inc GST
Enjoy an Excellent Gloss and Long-Lasting Protection… faster and easier than any traditional wax or polish!!
An ingenious water-based blend of surface-enhancing ingredients, we present to you a product that will generate the highest level of appearance and protection for all your onboard solid surfaces – both interior and exterior – achieved faster and easier than any traditional wax or polish!
A light spray of the Phenomenon Boat Polish and Wax, spread with a clean microfiber cloth and lightly buffed dry will reveal a most enjoyable shine and silky-smooth finish
Phenomenon fills and seals microscopic imperfections in gelcoat, paint, glass and all solid surfaces significantly reducing the accumulation of dirt. This results in wash-down time reductions of nearly 50%.
Yacht Shine Phenomenon Boat Polish and Wax works great on:
- Paint & Gelcoat
- Varnished Woodwork
- Glass & Mirrors
- Granite, Marble and Corian countertops
- Metallics (brass, stainless, chrome and precious)
- Clear Vinyl Enclosures
473 ml, 3.8 L
Directions for Use
NOTE: The Yacht Shine Phenomenon Boat Polish and Wax contains no abrasives or restorative properties. The surface to be polished, protected and persevered should be fully restored and in excellent condition.
IF YOUR SURFACE NEEDS RESTORING IT IS IMPORTANT THAT AN EXPERIENCED SURFACE-CARE SPECIALIST PREPARE THE SURFACE. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS RESTORATION WITHOUT THE NEEDED EXPERIENCE!
THE APPLICATION IS MUCH LIKE CLEANING WINDOWS. SPRAY ON, SPREAD TO COVER AND WIPE DRY
- Surface needs to be clean & dry.
- Lightly spray YachtShine on the surface. More than a light spray is a waste of product and takes more time to complete the job.
- With a clean microfiber cloth spread the liquid out over the surface covering as much as you can.
- With another clean microfiber cloth lightly buff–dry.
Example: On a 1.2 x 1.2 m surface spray an “x” with the product. With the clean microfiber cloth spread to cover full 1.2 x 1.2 m area. Then wipe dry with the other clean, dry microfiber cloth. Done!
Repeat process to finish full coverage of the boat, car, plane, etc
- Do Not Allow Phenomenon to dry on surface-if applying in direct sun – do smaller areas.