Boat Brite - Vinyl and Leather Cleaner
The Detailers choice for Vinyl & Leather Upholstery, including Seats, Cushions and Sun Decks. The concentrated formula deep cleans—allowing your vinyl and leather to breathe, reducing premature cracking and peeling. Body oils, lotions & carbon from engine exhaust will clog the pores of vinyl and leather preventing ventilation of the foam padding. This will breed mold and mildew promoting deterioration of the seat/cushion.
The Captain John's Boat Brite Vinyl & Leather Cleaner is 100% non-toxic, phosphate-free and quickly and completely biodegradable.
- SHAKE CONTAINER WELL BEFORE USING
- Dilute 1 to 1 with warm water for SUPER AMAZING results
- Pour diluted mixture into a spray bottle for easy application
- Spray direct onto vinyl or leather - horizontal surfaces spray onto cloth applicator
- Let sit for a minute or so to seep into pores of vinyl/leather
- Rub lightly to loosen dirt and oils (depending on the condition of your vinyl/leather use a damp cloth/paper towel or a soft brush to get the best results)
- Wipe with water-moistened terry cloth to collect loosened dirt (rinse cloth & repeat if necessary)
- Wipe dry with clean cloth
It is important to clean the welted edges of your seat/cushion where dirt and oils collect - using a toothbrush works great
Vinyl & Leather Cleaner - Instructions for Use
The Vinyl & Leather Cleaner is a non-toxic product that will deep clean marine, automotive and domestic vinyl and leather upholstery. Keeping the vinyl/leather clean and breathable will greatly reduce the chances for mildew/mold to grow due to lack of ventilation of the dampness in the foam cushioning. Spray product liberally and rub with a cloth or soft brush. Be sure to spray the welted edge seams and other rolls and tucks where lots of dirt, body oils and lotions will collect. Wipe away oily dirt with damp terry cloth towel. Your vinyl should be lightly sprayed and wiped clean every day that sunscreens and lotions come in contact as these will quickly clog the pores of the vinyl. This product is concentrated and works very well when diluted 1 to 1 with water. Do not use on glass or clear vinyl, as it will streak.
Vessel Management Services Ltd • Ph: +64 274 473 418 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • 18 Clearwater Cove, Hobsonville, West Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand